Stick Pack Packaging And Powder Packets
A stick pack is the ideal single serve packaging solution. Brands are drawn to this form factor because it is convenient and user-friendly. It allows for easy dispensing and on-the-go consumption. This makes it highly desirable for products like single serve drink powders and vitamin supplements such as collagen.
Here are some of the top 5 reasons consumers are drawn to single serve packaging products.
- Portability: Stick packages are small and lightweight, making them easy to transport and carry with you on the go. This is ideal for people who are always on the move, such as students, athletes, and business travelers.
- Convenience: They’re easy to open and use. Simply add water, shake, and enjoy! This is perfect for people who don't have time to prepare a full meal or snack.
- Freshness: Sealed with ultra- high barrier film to keep the powder fresh until you're ready to use it. This ensures that you always have a delicious and refreshing drink on hand.
- Variety: There is a wide variety of single serve powdered drinks available, so you can find one that suits your taste and dietary needs.
- Waste reduction: Single serve packages help to reduce food waste. Since you only use one serving at a time, you're less likely to end up with leftovers.
Ask for a free sample kit to see how our stick packs and stand up pouches go hand in hand.
Need film right away? No problem. The Pouch House can print stick film roll stock within 5-10 business days after proof / trial approval. Formed powder packets for manual filling are produced within 15 business days after proof approval.
Stick Pack For Protein Powder
Stick pack is the perfect solution for protein powder packaging. We will send a trial roll to ensure the size and material are verified on your stick pack filling machine.
Stick Pack For Liquid
If you have a liquid product, such as an essential oil or liquid collagen, our high-barrier stick pack is a great choice. Give us the details on the active ingredients and filling temps and we can recommend a suitable structure.
Powder Packet Packaging
We can offer flat powder packet packaging for manual filling. While it will not have the stick pack form factor, it will allow you to fill without automation equipment. Our minimum size is 3 x 3. Perfect for vitamin powders or collagen powders.
Single Serve Packaging
All of our wrappers have a high-barrier metalized, foil like, inner layer and can be coated in either matte or gloss finishes. Matte coatings seem to be the most popular choice in the marketplace, but the choice is yours!
Stand Up Pouches
Looking to bulk pack your stick pack or powder pouches? We can custom print stand up pouches for direct food contact for bulk powders such as collagen or protein supplements.
Stick Pack Roll Stock
Since stick packs are exclusive to automated filling, roll stock is the only solution for that form factor. We will work with your co packer or your powder packaging machine provider to ensure an optimum packaging experience.
Running stick pack film for the first time or starting a new relationship with a co-packer? We will send you a trial roll to ensure your product runs smoothly. Download our automated filling checklist to make sure we get the proper details.
Food safety is our number one priority. Our SQF (Safe Quality Food) Level 2 certification is built into every package we print. You can be assured that your powder or liquid will be safe for direct contact to our stick packaging film.
If you need secondary packaging for your stick pack, consider a custom printed stand up pouch. We can also print folding cartons and display boxes as well. Just ask a packaging specialist for a sample kit.
FAQ’s About Stick Pack Packaging
Check Out Some Awesome Ideas To Help Your Powder Brand
Nutraceutical and beverage powders are gaining popularity. Check out these posts to learn about the industry or just to gain some inspiration.