Flat Pouches Are Perfect For Single Serve Uses.
Our custom printed flat pouches and sachets are perfect for both single serve and on-the-go products. Have a product with more than one serving? No problem. Ask for a zipper on your flat pouch and get several uses. You can also get a smaller stand up pouch for even more fill space.
Your brand integrity is our chief concern with every flat pouch we print.
- SQF Level 2 Food Safety Certification is part of every pouch we print.
- High barrier films that ensure optimum shelf life for product freshness.
- High end digital printing gives your brand a flourish. We can also print each pouch with variable data, giving uniqueness and traceability to your product.
- Multi SKU run are done all together, so all your flavors can be allotted to a single run.
Sachet Packaging Fast.
Need some flat pouches or sachets fast? The Pouch House can turn most custom printed flat pouch orders within 15 business days after proof approval. If you need them quicker, please reach out to a packaging specialist to see how we may be able to accommodate.
Key Flat Pouch Offerings:
- Custom printed lay flat pouches are ideal for single use on-the-go products.Three main materials are available: clear, white and metalized.
- Clear material is ideal when you need a window to showcase your products
- White material enhances your brand with vibrant colors
- Metalized material provides ultra-barrier properties for your product
- Two laminate options: gloss or matte.
- Shiny lamination will make your full color designs more vivid and bright while also protecting from scratches
- A luxurious matte lamination will give your pouch a distinctive, subtle look and feel
- Our standard zipper keeps products fresh and contained within the packaging.
- If our standard offerings don’t match your needs, contact us to hop into a custom quote discussion!
Standard Flat Pouch Templates / Sachet Sizes:
While we have two standard flat pouch sizes, which can be ordered efficiently on this page, you can always request a custom size. Let us know the dimensions of your product and a packaging specialist will direct you to an appropriate bag size.
Important note: Anything smaller than these pre-formed sachet sizes may be difficult to hand- fill. Smaller sizes and stick packs are usually ran automatically from printed roll stock. Ask a rep about our flexible packaging roll stock options.
3.25" x 4.5" Template
4.0" x 6.0" Template
Flat Pouch Packaging Material Specs:
|| 48gaPET/3 mil white EVOH
||48gaPET/ 3mil clear EVOH
|Shelf life: 1 year
||Shelf life: 1 year
||Shelf life: 1 year
Flat Pouch FAQs:
Here are some product-specific FAQs regarding single serve packaging and sachets. Our general packaging FAQ's can be found here. Don't hesitate to reach out if you have a specific question.
What's the difference between a sachet and a flat pouch?
They're pretty much the same, except flat pouches usually have zippers. Sachets are smaller and have just a tear notch for single use (like wet wipe or a drink powder). You'll also hear the term "3-sided seal" (3SS). That's a pre-formed sachet sealed on 3 sides, with the fourth side left open for product insertion.
Is the lead time the same for flat pouches and stand up pouches?
Yes, as they both go through the same printing and converting process. Quantity and SKU allotment are lead time drivers. The fastest option is roll stock, since we don't have to run it through the pouching and converting process.
Are single serve pouches and sachets easy to open?
That depends on the size of the pouch and the fill amount. We'd suggest getting some samples to test, while discussing the fill size of your product.